Get rid of pestering insects once and for all with Zap-Zap Mosquito Urn!
Zap-Zap Mosquito Urn is an insect death trap that works both indoors and outdoors. It’s powered by electricity, and can be connected with a power cord or a USB cable. It doesn’t consume a lot of power, so the urn can work for several days in a row with a simple powerbank. It’s low-voltage, durable, and doesn’t involve chemicals, so any conceivable health hazards are out of the way from the get-go. Just plug it in and let it do its thing!
- Light, durable, and easy to set up
- Low power consumption
- Made of environmentally-friendly, safe and sturdy material.
- 360-400nm UV light attracts mosquitoes and other insects easily.
- Light-controlled sensor turns the device on at dusk and off at dawn.
- The fan operates silently and doesn’t disrupt sleep.
- Powerful airflow makes a vortex that kills mosquitoes safely and easily by air drying and dehydration.
- The device can be charged easily by tablet, power bank or phone charger with a 5V / 1-2A output.
- Mesh box prevents mosquitoes from escaping, easy to open for cleaning and maintenance.
- Doesn’t contain chemicals, non-toxic, tasteless, radiation-free, completely safe.
- Material: ABS
- Colors: White, black
- Power: 3W
- Output: 5V / 1A
- Light source: 360-400nm
- Applicable area: ≤60㎡ (Indoors)
- Size: 13.5 * 13.5 * 22cm / 5.3 * 5.3 * 9inch
- Type: Insect zapper
- Weight: 680g
- 1 x Zap-Zap Mosquito Urn
- 1 x USB Cable
- Place it 0.8-1.2m above the ground for optimal performance.
- Turn on the urn several hours before sleep, shut doors and windows, and turn off other light sources for maximum effect.
- Keep the device away from liquids to avoid electric shock or causing a fire. Set it on a dry, stable, flat and horizontal surface.
- Make sure to clean the storage box frequently to avoid blocking airflow.
- Do not place the urn in range of direct airflow from AC units and fans.