We all suffer from skin imperfections at some point or another. Unsightly facial intruders like blackheads are an unfortunate fact of life, and while most people are experienced enough with dealing with them, all that popping, squeezing and picking you’re doing can cause permanent damage to your skin if you’re not careful. A much safer and more effective way of taking care of blackheads is to use a vacuum. Blackhead vacuums are small handheld devices that use concentrated suction to extract blackheads at their source without the risk to your pores that comes from trying to force them out by hand.
- Blackhead Remover, Acne Remover.
- Skin Rejuvenation, Scrub Exfoliating.
- Facial Deep Cleansing, Pores Deep Cleansing.
How to use
- Open up the pores by steaming or bathing when you using the facial pore cleaner.
- Open the machine and move the device slowly. Then the acne and some blackheads will come out.
If the blackhead is deep please apply with blackhead educe liquid.
- When you are using this device, please do not stay at one spot over 3s to avoid damage to the skin.
Just remember that move the machine around in a direction along the way(do not move back and forth).
- Please use a cold towel or cold mask to close your facial pores and after that apply face moisturizers.
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Blackhead Removal device
- Voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Suction pressure: -36kpa to -64kpa
- Power: UBS charger
- 1x Vacuum Blackhead Remover
- 4x Beauty Probes
- 5x Pieces of Sponge
- 2x Rubber Rings
- 1x Universal AC adapter (100-240V 50/60 Hz)