Universal smartphone holder exploits the hardened organic glass to prevent scratch and project navigation information onto the panel based on optical reflection theorem. When placed on the center console, drivers don’t need to bow to see because it will not block sight. Thus drivers could pay more attention to the road conditions nearby. Meanwhile, the design avoids the drivers observing the distant road conditions, which makes the navigation information more visualized and thereby improves the driving safety.
- Product Size: 6.30″ x 3.54″ x 0.59″ / 16 x 9 x 1.5cm
- 1x Universal Smartphone Holder
- 1x Clean cloth
- 1x User manual
How To Use
- Choose an appropriate place on the car instrument panel, and stick the black non-slip mat on the place you want, then put the holder on the non-slip mat.
- Tear off the protection film and protection paper card on the two side of organic glass board.
- Stick the transparent reflection film on the inside of the organic glass board.
- Take off the protection film on the surface, and put the phone on the surface of the holder and adjusting the organic glass board to appropriate angle according to individual visual angle (usually visual angle is 45 degree).
- Starting your car after opening the mobile navigation APP and setting the proper route (now most of the navigation systems contain a reflection mode).