The language barrier has just been blown wide open. The Pocket Translator is a revolutionary tool that allows travelers to feel at home anywhere they go. It translates a multitude on languages on the fly, completely eliminating the makeshift sign language people had to make up while looking for directions abroad a mere couple years ago. This is payback for the tower of Babel and we are taking back the power. It’s mutual understanding that fits in your pocket, which also works on text. The world is your oyster, now more than ever. Get out there and explore.
- It can translate over 30 different languages that allow you to converse with almost anyone, perfect for shopping or asking for directions when you’re abroad. (Chinese(Simplified/Traditional/ Cantonese), English(US/UK/Australia/India), Korean, Japanese, French(France/Canada), German, Spanish(Spain/Mexico), Thai, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese(Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Arabic(Egypt/Saudi Arabia /International), Hungarian, Swedish, Czech, Finnish, Danish, Polish).
- Instant translation makes it easy for you to get translation results in a matter of seconds. Simply press the button, speak, and get the translated version in an instant.
- It can also work via text translation. You can type in the words or phrases you want to translate through an external keyboard, ideal for those who are studying a certain language.
- Accurate voice recognition, its built-in dual microphone can reduce background noise, allowing it to detect your voice and precisely catch your words for correct translations.
- Pocket-sized design & easy-to-use buttons make it an ideal travel must-have that you can use and carry anywhere.
- Dimensions: 5″ x 1.4″ x 0.5″ / 12.5 x 3.5 x 1.2cm
- Weight: 0.14lbs / 65 grams
- Shell Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Power Supply: Built-in lithium battery, 3.7V, 800mAh
- Transmission Distance: 10 meters
- Speech Recognition Distance: 1 meter
- Compatible System: Android/iOS
- 1x Pocket Translator
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
How To Use
- Connect the translator and mobile phone through bluetooth.
- Scan the QR code included in the manual and download the app.
- Install app on your Android/IOS mobile phone.
- Open the app and wait for the top of the interface to turn green, then choose the language.
- Find common language with anyone you meet!