Whisky Ice Ball Maker is the next generation of The Original Whiskey Ball.
The easy to use tray makes 4 ice cubes, measuring 4cm in diameter. Silicone rubber bottoms allow easy removal ice balls. No more twisting, banging, and running under water to get the ice ball out.
The Whisky Iceball Maker tray is stackable so you can make large batches and can store ice balls for when you need it.
- Makes four (4) ice balls at a time
- Ice balls measure 4cm in diameter
- Built in funnels and water fill lines
- Stackable design
- Flexible bottom for easy ice ball removal
- Store ice balls for future use
How to Use Your CRYSTAL ICE BALL MAKER :
- Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
- Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
- When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion – This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking – Need to leave room for expansion.
- Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
- Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.