- This amplifier can make your TV antenna get more channels, improve the clarity of the frequency, expand the receiving range.
- The number of channels you can receive is determined by what’s being broadcast in your area.
- Channel reception is dependent upon distance from broadcast towers, terrain, surroundings, and weather.
- Check out what channels are available in your area first and how many you are able to receive.
- If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you cannot receive the weak signals from far away towers, use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
- We do not recommend using this amplifier if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.The amplifier may cause self-oscillations and result in fewer signals received.
- Name: HDTV Antenna Amplifier
- Material: ABS
- Frequency: 45-862 MHz
- Cable Length: approx. 31.50″ / 80cm
- LNA Gain: 25dB
- Output Degree: 100dBuV
- Noise Parent: Less than 4dB
- Energy Supply: DC 6V 100mA by outside adapter or DC 5V from USB source
- Works with any non-amplified / passive television antennas
- 1x HDTV Antenna Amplifier
- 1x Converter Plug