INTRODUCING THE EASIEST AND MOST FUN WAY TO EVER OPEN A WINE BOTTLE!
The amazingly simple wine opener allows you to simple pierce the cork with a needle, apply a few simple pumps of air pressure, and voila the cork magically comes out!
Gone are the days of broken corks, broken corkscrews, floating cork bits in your wine, and for a lot of us…the pain of opening a bottle of wine!
PERFECT IF YOU HAVE ARTHRITIS!
- No pulling, twisting, or broken cork pieces.
- Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- There are no fumes, and no gas is needed for the Air Pressure pump to work properly.
Grab yours now while supplies last! At this HUGE discount of 60% OFF, we are having a hard time keeping these in stock. These are not sold in stores and this sale ends in the next two days!
How To Use
- Use the foil cutter to remove the foil cap.
- Insert the needle into the middle of the bottle and make sure the needle has passed through the entire cork, ensure the protective tube on the wine pump.
- Press the corkscrew to pump air into the bottle by lifting and lowering corkscrews coat, until the cork slide out of the bottle. (Normally, 4~7 pumps per bottle is appropriate.)
- Push the plastic slider of a sleeve to make the cork away from the corkscrews needle.
- Don’t use this corkscrew for plastic cork and sparkling wine.
- Please keep the corkscrew out of children’s reach, because
- the needle and clippers knife is very for sharp.
- If the bottle is defective, the times of pumping must not over 12 pumps per bottle.
- 1x Wine Bottle Opener