How long will it take to ship my parcel(s)?
– The average delivery time is around 14 business days depending on country of destination and post office operating hours.
If I order multiple items, will they arrive in 1 package?
– If you order multiple products, they may come separately to ensure quicker delivery.
Who delivers my item(s)?
– Your orders are delivered by our fulfillment center and will normally be handed to you via local postal service.
What time deliveries are usually made?
– Usually during business hours. (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) but that will depend on your local delivery service.
What happens if I am not at home?
– Small enough items will be delivered to your postbox and if the postman does not have access to your postbox, they will be left at your local post office for you to pick up.
Where do you ship from?
– We ship either from our fulfillment center in NJ, USA or directly from manufacturers globally.
I messed up my delivery address, what do I do?
– Reach out to email@example.com immediately regarding the error, we will change it for you. Just email us your full name and correct address, we would update shipping details for you.
I messed up my billing address. What do I do?
– Billing addresses are non-editable to prevent fraud. Please note that billing details submitted are taken as final.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
I don’t like my item, can I return it?
– Yes, all returns are accepted within 14 days after receiving the item. All products should be returned in original package and return delivery costs paid by the returner. Proof of original delivery and proof of postage should then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain the refund.
My item arrived damaged. Can I return it?
– Damaged items can be exchanged. Please email email@example.com to get a new item or refund.
Can I return an item and change it to a different one?
– Provided that the returned item is in a perfect condition, and the products cost match, exchanges are possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
How long does it take to refund?
– Refunds may take up to 14 working days, depending on the system you used to pay with.
Import & Tax Charges
Can I be charged with import duties?
– Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once the shipment reaches your country. Tax fees may vary depending on the country the order is shipped to. Each country/state has its own threshold after which the tax will be applied. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
The store cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package and will not cover any additional charges for customs clearance. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
Emails & Notifications
I bought something and didn’t get an email from you.
– If you have not received any emails from us confirming your purchase, do let us know immediately via email (email@example.com) or our contact form with your full name and shipping address. We will sort this out ASAP.
Sometimes our emails may end up in your spam/junk or other folders and we would like to ask you to check them before contacting us.
I am unable to view your email content.
– If you are unable to view our email properly, do get in touch and we will resend you the email.
How Can I Contact You?
– Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us 24 hours to answer you since we operate globally.